OM WEEKEND

17:34






OM Weekend. Depending on your taste it's either the worst or the best website you will ever visit. I'm not exaggerating, see for yourself. It looks like a 90's website, covered with glitter stickers, flashing fonts, smiley faces and painfully clashing backgrounds. They sell bucket hats patterned with the poo emoji called 'shit head'. And this is why I love them.

My other reason for loving them is their rudely-sloganned crop tops. I had to have this one as soon as it saw it last summer, and I did a very patient job of waiting for my birthday (December) until I got it. The website is Australian so I couldn't bring myself to pay the shipping fee, however ASOS have just announced that they will be launching the brand here in a couple of weeks. I am literally counting down the seconds.

Hope you like!

You Might Also Like

1 comments