ON BIRTHDAYS WE WEAR PINK

14:56

I'm not one for pink, but I am one for pretty cups with straws. 


So much in fact that I had to buy an outfit to go with it. (It was to celebrate my 21st birthday after all.) If you're not revolving your outfit around whatever cup you'll be holding today then what are you doing? Though if you do plan on doing this it is vital that your cup is glued to your hand all night for the full effect. But when it's as good as this, why wouldn't it be?


The colour pink doesn't really suit me, plus there's not much choice of the shade in the shops at the moment, so I went for this floral playsuit from H&M. A hint of pink, but still with my usual colour of choice - black. Pink nails and pink lips and I was good to go.  



Hope you like!
Instagram: kayla.joleen
Twitter: @afashionsauce

You Might Also Like

0 comments